My How the World has Changed


I read a Facebook post that my former boss, pastor, and mentor, Steve Lambert, passed away one year ago today.  If you know his story, we knew that day was coming soon.  Now, a year later with a new job in a new state with all new friends, I look back and am amazed at all the great things God has done.

Within a few short weeks of Pastor Lambert passing, I moved to Montgomery to start a new ministry position at Evangel Church.  I didn't know what God was going to do, but now as I look back, I see God's answers to so many prayers.

I and my family were in a tough spot in Clearwater.  Conflict was around every corner and uncertainty colored every decision.  I was determined, however to follow God's leading and trust that everything was in his hands.

I look forward to walking with God and praising Him when prayers are answered.  I will follow that old 90's cliche F.R.O.G. (Forever Rely On God) because with Him nothing is impossible.

Look back to where you were a year ago.  What has changed? Can you see God's hand working in your life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Volunteer Statements for Your Ministry

When You Feel Like It's Time to Go and What to Do About It

5 Things I Learned Switching from Group VBS to Orange VBS