What I Read in 2017


This year, was a much different list of books than I've read before.  I've learned that reading all non-fiction all the time can get boring and tedious.  So, I read more fiction than I've read since probably High School. It's a nice mini-vacation.

In addition, I started writing book reviews for the AG Kidmin blog, which means I read a lot more children's ministry and spirituality books than I normally would have. 

Here's my list:
  1. Smart Money Smart Kids by Rachel Cruze 
  2. Growing young by Kara Powell 
  3. The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson 
  4. Asohka by E. K. Johnston 
  5. The Daniel plan by Rick Warren 
  6. Framework Leadership by Kent Ingle 
  7. Well Versed by James Garlow 
  8. Do Over by Jon Acuff 
  9. Spreading the Fire by Scott Wilson 
  10. 5 Levels of Leadership by John Maxwell 
  11. Foundations of Children's Evangelism by Dick Gruber 
  12. Clear the Stage by Scott Wilson 
  13. Rebel Rising by Beth Revis 
  14. Finish by Jon Acuff 
  15. Whisper by Mark Batterson
What did you read in 2017? Is there a book I should be reading?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Volunteer Statements for Your Ministry

When You Feel Like It's Time to Go and What to Do About It

5 Things I Learned Switching from Group VBS to Orange VBS