My Reading List for 2014


I'm always reading, and this year, I read more than I've ever read.  I tried to mix several different subjects on leadership, discipleship, church growth, and even a baby book. So, without further ado, here is the list.
  1. Ready, Set, Grow 
  2. Developing the Leader Within You
  3. Developing the Leaders Around You 
  4. Spiritual Maturity 
  5. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People 
  6. Love and Respect 
  7. Good to Great 
  8. Breakout Churches 
  9. No Perfect People Allowed 
  10. Three Big Questions for Frantic Families 
  11. Deep and Wide 
  12. A Tale of Three Kings 
  13. You Lost Me 
  14. Children's Ministry Leadership 
  15. Lead small 
  16. Volunteers that Stick 
  17. The Circle Maker 
  18. All In 
  19. Jesus is 
  20. David and Goliath 
  21. I Blew It 
  22. Stretch 
  23. The Bible 
  24. Baby Wise
I'll be posting my 2015 reading list in a couple of weeks.  What books have you read recently that were interesting?

Comments

  1. Two of the many books I read last year were from an author that was new to me. His name is Andy Anderson and he has several amazing books. First I read The "Traveler's Gift" then "The Noticer." I'm in the process of reading "The Seven Decisions." He is definitely on my list of my latest favorite authors.
    Malcolm Gladwell was also new to me. I really enjoyed "Outliers," but I don't recommend reading the part about plane crashes while you are flying in a thunderstorm. I read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" twice this year (via audiobook). "Procrastination" by Burka and Yuen was really good. I read "The Circle Maker" on your referral, really good. Many more...will list later. MOM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Volunteer Statements for Your Ministry

When You Feel Like It's Time to Go and What to Do About It

5 Things I Learned Switching from Group VBS to Orange VBS