The Connection

In my last post, I talked about the loss of connection to my friend.  I started thinking about this connection and its spiritual application and this is what I came up with. 

It is said that when people go to hell they experience the absence of God.  Because of their sin God can not bear to be near them.  They have lost connection.  At the final judgement, the unrighteous will be thrown into the fiery pit known as the second death.  Maybe this is a total loss of connection with God.

My point is, if it hurts so much to lose someone you love how much more must it hurt to lose connection with an all powerful, all knowing, all present God.  How much does it hurt Him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Volunteer Statements for Your Ministry

When You Feel Like It's Time to Go and What to Do About It

5 Things I Learned Switching from Group VBS to Orange VBS