Thinking Outside the Box

Thinking outside the box.  Just because of who I am, I frequently don't think outside the box, and when new things are mentioned I have to make them fit into my box.  If you are like me thinking creatively does not come naturally.  It is a daily practice.  One thing I have learned through this process is to bring people into your organization and life that can think outside the box for you.  Someone with fresh eyes and fresh ideas.  They may be able to suggest things that you never considered. 

This VBS go around try to do something outside of the norm.  Something that will wow your participants and your volunteers.  It is sure to go a long way towards bringing them back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Volunteer Statements for Your Ministry

When You Feel Like It's Time to Go and What to Do About It

5 Things I Learned Switching from Group VBS to Orange VBS